We are allowed to open and to play sports indoors and outdoors again. In order to make your time in club a pleasant experience for every member, we ask you to keep in mind the following points of attention:
- Tennis courts are only available for existing Platinum members. Members can not book for guests. We are not able to accommodate any guests at the moment and are not making any exceptions.
- You can only book a court online by logging into our website or through your David Lloyd App. Please make sure you have the latest version of the app.
- Bookings need to be in your own name. You are not allowed to book a court with another members name. Bookings are strictly personal; any deviation from this ground rule will lead to cancellation of your booking and suspension of your membership.
- You are allowed to play twice in a 7-day period. It is not allowed to book a third court within 7 days of having enjoyed one. You can book a court for 1 hour only.
- “Tennis Vlaanderen” allows 2 players older than 16 or 1 minor accompanied by an adult to play together. Players younger than 16 should always be accompanied by an adult player or coach. Other family members, friends or acquaintances cannot be present on the court.
- Always bring your own racket and tennis balls. There is no possibility to rent any material.
- Swimming is only possible for members 12 years old and above.
- You have to book a lane. Bookings can be done online by logging into our website or through the David Lloyd App.
- You can book a lane for 30 minutes only.
- You can book a lane 3 times in a 7-day period.
- Booking 2 consecutive slots is allowed.
- There can be 4 swimmers in one lane at any one time.
- Bookings are strictly personal. Any deviation from this ground rule will lead to the cancellation of your booking and the suspension of your membership.
- Always respect the existing safety precautions as provided by our government.
- Keep 1,5m distance from one another.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away immediately. Please take care of your own waste.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- If you are showing signs of a cold or extreme fatigue, we ask you to stay home until you feel better.
- Do not forget your membership card! You can only access and leave the parking and the club with you card.
- Always present your membership card along with your ID to the present team member.
- At the moment we are not renting any material, please make sure to bring your own material (yoga mats, tennis racket, tennis balls,…)
- Be on time! Do not come any earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your reservation or group session.
- Come alone. We cannot allow for children, partners or acquaintances to wait by the sideline.
- Bring your own towel(s) and water bottle.
- Masks are not mandatory. If you wish to wear one, we ask you to bring your own. Always take you garbage with you when you leave. We are not allowed to leave any bins outside.
You can also still access daily workouts, advice and fun for all the family, delivered by our brilliant David Lloyd Club teams. The best way to stay in touch is to download our David Lloyd mobile app.