Outdoor tennis courts, swimming pool and group sessions are restarting
We are allowed to play sports outdoors again. In order to make this a pleasant experience for every member, we ask you to keep in mind the following points of attention:
- Tennis courts are only available for existing Platinum members. Members can not book for guests. We are not able to accommodate any guests at the moment and are not making any exceptions.
- You can only book a court online by logging into our website or through your David Lloyd App. Please make sure you have the latest version of the app.
- Bookings need to be in your own name. You are not allowed to book a court with another members name. Bookings are strictly personal; any deviation from this ground rule will lead to cancellation of your booking and suspension of your membership.
- You are allowed to play 1 hour in a 7-day period. It is not allowed to book a second court within 7 days of having enjoyed one. You can book a court for 1 hour only.
- “Tennis Vlaanderen” allows 2 players older than 16 or 1 minor accompanied by an adult to play together. Other family members, friends or acquaintances cannot be present on the court.
- Always bring your own racket and tennis balls. There is no possibility to rent any material.
- Swimming is only possible for members older than 16.
- You have to book a lane. Bookings can be done online by logging into our website or through the David Lloyd App.
- You can book a lane for 30 minutes only.
- You can book a lane once in a 7-day period.
- Booking 2 consecutive slots is not allowed.
- Bookings are strictly personal. Any deviation from this ground rule will lead to the cancellation of your booking and the suspension of your membership.
- Always respect the existing safety precautions as provided by our government.
- Keep 1,5m distance from one another.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away immediately. Please take care of your own waste.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- If you are showing signs of a cold or extreme fatigue, we ask you to stay home until you feel better.
- Do not forget your membership card! You can only access and leave the parking and the club with you card. Our reception is not open and can thus not open the gate for you.
- Always present your membership card along with your ID to the present team member.
- At the moment we are not renting any material, please make sure to bring your own material (yoga mats, tennis racket, tennis balls,…)
- Be on time! Do not come any earlier than 5 minutes before the start of your reservation or group session.
- Come alone. We cannot allow for children, partners or acquaintances to wait by the sideline.
- Go home straight after your activity. How tempting this is – unfortunately - we cannot allow for individuals or small groups to stay for a chat.
- The locker rooms and bathrooms are not accessible. Make sure to come in your sports outfit and visit the bathroom before coming to the club.
- Bring your own towel(s) and water bottle.
- Masks are not mandatory. If you wish to wear one, we ask you to bring your own. Always take you garbage with you when you leave. We are not allowed to leave any bins outside.
Opening hours: The club will be open from 8am to 8pm (Last swimming session is at 19:30)
You can also still access daily workouts, advice and fun for all the family, delivered by our brilliant David Lloyd Club teams. The best way to stay in touch is to download our David Lloyd mobile app.